Date: Friday, Oct. 29, 2021 9a-4p
Location: Dancing Prairie Massage College, 2441 James St, Ste#5, Coralville, IA
CEs: 6 hours for LMT’s NCBTMB Provider #025786-00,
Acupuncturists NCCAOM Provider #ACHB 554
Register: Zero Balancing Website
This introductory course teaches health care professionals the theory and principles of Zero Balancing: a touch therapy system that works consciously with both the structural aspect of a person (in bone and soft tissues) and the energetic, thus addressing the root cause of many imbalances. The course combines demonstration, theory and hands-on experiences of giving and receiving the work. Plus will include a short sequence you can start using in your practice right away.
You will learn:
• To experience and practice the concept of Interface touch through exercises designed to foster clear therapeutic boundaries
• The significance of bone tissue, skeletal energy and structural alignment
• About the fulcrum, the working tool of ZB, and how fulcrums offer powerful results with minimal effort
• Specific fulcrums that integrate and balance the body from head to toe
• The history and development of Zero Balancing and how it’s used in clinical practice
Instructor: Jennifer Allen, L.Ac, LMT is a member of the Zero Balancing Faculty living in Champaign-Urbana, IL. Her private practice integrates 5 Element Acupuncture, Zero Balancing & Alexander Technique. A professional dancer – she has been studying the body and its movements for over 30 years.